Giotto Cronometro R
Starting at the very end of the process, by creating the perfect espresso, the engineers work in reverse to create the ultimate espresso machine. Purpose built with the very best in traditional craftsmanship and technical knowledge, all to reflect the commercial machine experience at home. The boiler with heavy end plates and capacity of 1.8 litres has been matched to the thermosyphon system allowing the balance of the espresso machine which enables the ability to texture perfect milk and optimizing perfect extraction temperature for the tastes and flavours of espresso, without delay. Now with a built in shot timer this range has features taken directly from the commercial espresso machine range.
- The commercial grade rotary pump and motor for connection to a mains water supply.
- Easily accessible switch for the ability to change water supply source.
- Adjustable legs increase or decrease machine height.
- E61 Group and thermosyphon system to deliver optimal flavours for espresso.
- Easily accessible PID control for boiler pressure and direct brew temperature adjustments.
E61 style chrome plated brass group head is 4.05 kg
- Insulated wrapped boiler with 9mm brass end plates for enhanced thermal performance and stability.
- Lever activation for espresso
- Boiler 1.8 Litre Heat Exchange
- Rotary pump and motor
- Boiler pressure control via PID logic
- 2.9 Litre water reservoir
- Cool touch steam assembly
- 10 amp/ 1200 watts
- Dimensions (w x d x h) mm: 280 x 425 x 400
- Weight: 30.2 kg