Cafetto - MFC Orange 1L Bottle
Cafetto MFC Orange is an Alkaline milk frother cleaner. It can be used to remove milk fat removal and for mild descaling for automatic milk frothers. We find it useful for cleaning you steam valve wand on your Commercial or domestic Espresso machine as well. MFC is it is ideal for daily use.
We prefer to soak the steam wand at the end of the day for an extended period of time. One alternative is to put a small measure of MFC into a large jug of cold water and steam it like you would a jog of milk. Soak for a short amount of time and then clean and purge.
Safe for all machine parts, MFC Orange is listed with NSF. It has been tested, evaluated passed the most stringent toxicology and corrosivity standards. The ingredients and formulation of the products that are NSF certified are safe for use, leave no harmful residues and do not cause corrosion within the coffee machine.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the orange cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 50ml, remove the orange cap and pour from reservoir.
- Add 50ml of MFC Orange to 1 litre of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure you replace the orange cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose.
- Insert milk frother suction tube into solution.
- Run entire solution through frother.
- Repeat above procedure with 1 litre of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.